Units and PricingWhat size do I need?
I needed a good storage facility quickly and at a good price. The website looked good and seemed to have the information I needed. When I contacted them I was able to confirm the information and get my initial setup completed. When I arrived at the facility they had everything I needed ready and they showed me the unit and available amenities. I was very pleased and completed my signup and was able to start moving the items I needed to store into the unit within a couple hours. I am very please with the facility and with the quality assistance of the staff. Thank you very much. -Michael Cannon
Pam was incredibly friendly, helpful and personable. The monthly rate was very reasonable, especially compared to some other places in close proximity. The facility itself was a wee bit filthy and felt kinda flimsy, but I guess that's how you folks keep prices down. Overall, I am pleased with the transaction.
Rented a 5×5 storage unit today, it went real smooth. However I was sent an email stating 50% off for 3 months and no Administration fee. Everything sounded great, I brought my own lock. In order to not pay the $25 admin fee, you have to buy there lock for $14plus. That was a few I wasn't expecting, on top of the rental insurance. I was originally told, the cost would be $17. However I ended up paying $44.. At any rate, the property is kept, nice and clean. The lady that signed me up, was extremely sweet. It's on W. Craig Rd and N. Decatur.
Shield Storage made the set-up and move in very easy. The paperwork was finished quickly and I was in my unit in minutes. The climate controlled unit was very affordable.
I shopped around for a storage and picked this one for convenience and location, however, I got so much more than I expected. From the moment I walked in to the time I left Pam Santiago, made me feel more than welcomed and important. I was not pressurred to buy anything and Pam made sure she explained every option thoroughly. Pam explained my contract and costs and made sure I understood and agreed to the terms before signing.. Pams attitude and personality is amazing. I feel secure and safe storing my belonging here. Great job Shield storage.
Shield Storage of Craig Road in North Las Vegas, NV
We know moving and storing your belongings can be stressful. We care about your experience and do everything we can to make it easy. We offer drive-up accessible storage and interior storage on two floors. The inside storage is air cooled so your things can be kept in a clean and inviting environment.
Our air-cooled buildings are cooled with evaporative coolers that keep the building significantly cooler than a standard storage unit during our hot North Las Vegas summers.
Not only do we make it easy to move-in, we also make it easy to retrieve the items you need from your storage unit. You’ll have access between 5:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. every day of the year, and extended hours upon request.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, personal checks and cash. Payments are processed monthly. For maximum convenience, set up an automatic monthly debit payment.
Shield Storage of Craig Road Features:
- Friendly, Professional On-Site Management
- Access 7 Days a Week
- Ground-Level Units
- Drive-up Accessible Units
- Air Cooled Storage
- Cool and Dry Indoor Units
- Digital Surveillance System
- Gate Access with Personal Access Code
- Wide Hallways
- Dollies and Carts Available for Customer Use
- No Deposit
- Month-to-Month Leases
- Locks, Packing & Moving Supplies at Great Prices
- Business Storage
- 5% Active Duty Military Discount
- Pay By Cash, Check, Money Order, or Major Credit Card / Debit Card
- Pay Online, By Phone, By Mail, or In Person
- Easy Freeway Access
How to Reach our North Las Vegas Self Storage Facility:Heading North or South:
- Take one of the major North/South arterials like Decatur, Simmons, or 5th Street.
- If you are heading south on Simmons Street, Shield Storage will be on your left at the corner of Simmons Street and Craig Road. If you are heading North, Shield Storage will be on your right just after you pass the intersection with Craig Road.
- If you are heading south on one of the other major arterials, turn on Craig Road toward Simmons Street. You’ll find us at the corner of Craig Road and Simmons Street behind the Sporting Chance Saloon and the Chevron Gas Station.
- Take Craig Road to Simmons Street. Shield Storage is located about three blocks to the west of the Craig Ranch Skatepark and Craig Ranch Regional Park.
- Turn North on Simmons Street and Shield Storage will be the first driveway on your right. You’ll find us at the corner of Craig Road and Simmons Street behind the Sporting Chance Saloon and the Chevron Gas Station.