Units and PricingWhat size do I need?
- One Month 25% Off
- First Floor
- Drive Up Access
- Drive Up Access
- One Month Free Rent
- Drive Up Access
Old Barn storage has been a perfect match for my needs as a general building contractor. The location is the best for staying close to most of my jobs and the management is great. I recommend Old Barn Storage for storage needs. just let them know little town needs means no rate increases every year big corps. dont have heart
Thus far, I am very pleased. The facility is clean, the security system seems to be on point, the management (perhaps the owners?) live on site, and they claim to have never had a break in. My unit was not swept out, but was otherwise clean, and seemed very secure. The ladies in the office were very friendly, and helpful, and also upfront about expensive late fees, and mandatory insurance, which I greatly appreciate. There are bathrooms available during office hours (pretty standard).
We recently moved to the area from Florida and in addition to our household belongings, we really needed a dry and secure storage area for my antique cars, tools, etc. until our rental home was ready. I stopped in Old Barn one afternoon to look at the facility, talk to the managers, etc. Lloyd and Maxine were great and immediately helped me secure the unit I needed. The units are very accessible, clean and dry. Easy to get my truck and trailer in and out. The day I moved one of my old cars, Lloyd came around to make sure all went well, which I thought was a nice touch and not something you would expect. Turns out, he loves old cars and antiques and we had a great chat in the office. All in all, I couldn't be more pleased. Highly recommended.
Very friendly and efficient customer service. Clean and secure facilities!
Old Barn Self Storage in Grass Valley, CA
An amazing hilltop location that overlooks the town of Grass Valley. Old Barn Self Storage is consistently praised by our guests for its cleanliness, security, and our friendly staff, of course.
Old Barn Self Storage Features:
- Friendly, Professional On-Site Management
- Voted Best of Nevada County 12 Years in a Row!
- Free Move-in Truck Rental
- Access 7 Days a Week
- Month-to-Month Leases
- Sparkling Clean Units
- Ground-Level Units
- Drive-up Accessible Units
- Cool and Dry Indoor Units
- Heated and Cooled Units
- Locks, Packing & Moving Supplies at Great Prices
- Business Storage
- 24 Hour Access for Business Users Upon Request
- Pay By Cash, Check, Money Order, or Major Credit / Debit Card
- Pay Online, By Phone, By Mail, or In Person
- Easy Freeway Access
- Wide Hallways
- Carts Available for Customer Use
- Wide Drive Aisles to Accommodate Large Vehicles
- Snow Removal All Winter
We are proud of our long history of philanthropic and community service, including hanging banners for local nonprofits where they can be seen overlooking the freeway, our Happy Art on the Hillside events, and providing complimentary storage space for Toys for Tots and Women of Worth annual Christmas toy drives.
How to Reach our Grass Valley Self Storage Facility:
- Take the Idaho Maryland exit off of Highway 49/20. Follow the off-ramp and turn right on Idaho Maryland.
- Turn left on Spring Hill drive and follow it up the hill to our facility. Go all the way to the top. There is a sign halfway up that says self storage. You’re not quite there yet. Go all the way to the top of the hill and you’ll find us.